Thursday, March 8, 2018

Progress Report #9

It has been a rough week.

Mainly because I've been sick most of this week. And not just an "oh, I don't feel well," sort of sick but a full-out fever-filled, upset tummy, unable to eat sort of sick. At first I just assumed my sinuses were acting up. Then I was freaking out thinking it was the flu. But now, I'm relatively sure it was food poisoning.

Now, I'm much better, although my stomach is still a little bit sensitive. Hopefully it forgives me for tonight, since I'm going to the rodeo, And I will tried something strange fried. I don't know what it is yet, but since Claire is going, I'll be able to wander around before going into the actual arena. Normally my dad has us all just go straight in and wander around there getting the stadium food.

We will be seeing Luke Bryan and I'm pumped. I've heard a lot of great things about his butt music, and although I've only heard a few of his songs (Play it Again, Light it Up, and Strip it Down -- odd how they are all three word titles with the word "it" in them) I am super excited. Last year we saw Brad Paisley and that was fun, so I'm sure it will be the same this year.

Now, since I've been sick, I'm not sure how much my weight is actually where it's at or if it will go back up since I'm, you know, eating food again, or not.

Weight: 140 lbs
Chest: 33.5 in
Waist: 27.5 in
Belly Button: 28.5 in
Glutes: 37 in
Right Thigh: 20.5 in
Right Calf: 14.5 in
Right Arm: 10.5 in

That's right folks, that is three inches less than last progress report. All the numbers except for glutes (and weight) are back to what they were prior to my.... little hiatus from working out. So that is nice.

Now, for writing, my numbers haven't changed all that much.

Dragon's Thief: 31772 Words
The Elemi: 66392 Words

They've both increased, which is better than nothing, but not quite as much as I hoped.

For the short story this month, honestly I've written the first sentence. I'm just not sure exactly how I want to go about it so I am taking my time with it. Which will change the closer I get to the end of the month to be sure I do indeed, you know, write it.

Some other random things I'd like to report today are --

Days until we get the Puppy: 31
Amount of Laundry I have to do today: way too much
Amount of money I still owe on my fedloans: <$7000
Days until I go on Vacation: 62
Days until my birthday: 62
Days until I hope to finish the first draft of the Dragon's Thief: 100
Days until I forgive Arie for trying to take credit for Becca becoming the Bachelorette: 50
Amount of ways I'm currently procrastinating doing laundry: 4
Number of Stargate/Lord of the Rings/ Game of Thrones/ Outlander References I've made this week: 29

I guess that is all for now,
thank you for your time,

Puppy hugs with Sir Ajax


Until next time,
Shelby

1 comment:

  1. I hope by now that your stomach is doing better. Great job on the sizes! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete