Friday, March 2, 2018

Early March thoughts

I can't believe March is already here. It felt like just yesterday we were ringing in the new year! Now, we're 1/6th of the way through it!

As Belize grows closer, I'm getting both excited and terrified for it. I've been looking into getting the shots that I need before traveling and am not looking forward to it. Have I mentioned before that I hate shots? It'll be my first time out of the country, so it will be a great experience I just know it!

Today is the first pretty day that I've had off from work since the weather started growing warmer and I plan to spend some time outside in the sun.

I've already worked out for today (Hathor tried to help), but I might go for a long walk. Or I might just hang out in my backyard with the dogs.

Have you ever tried to work out with a noisy, clingy cat forcing you to give her attention? It's difficult, I tell you!

I've been a bit extra stressed recently. Mainly because I might have to make a decision relatively soon. But it's possible I'm stressing myself out for nothing, because what I'll need to make a decision on won't actually come to pass. I would mention what it is but that'd would wind up stressing me out more, because then people would want to know what I plan to do and I really have no idea so instead, this remarkably vague mention of possibly having to make a decision makes the most sense in my brain.

Since it is March, aka the start of a new month, I did draw another prompt out of my basket of prompts yesterday. It is "'Do you regret it?' He asked."

I think I know where I'm going to go with it, but as we are all aware, sometimes things decide to change between thinking of them and actually writing them down.

Next week's post will likely be a progress report since I feel like it has been a bit since I've done one of those. Unless something else comes to mind that I feel an absolute NEED to discuss.

Oh! And we're getting a new puppy in April! His Name is Sir Ajax. And he is absolutely adorable.

He is a blue Great Dane. If you want to see lots of pictures of him (And Lady Bri and Hathor) then feel free to follow me on Instagram @snhild

Until next time,
Shelby

1 comment:

  1. Cute puppy! I am definitely all for pet pictures, so I'll pull you up on instagram and give a follow.

    Hehe, I've never had clingy cats disrupt my workout, but I've got a four year old who certainly makes it his goal to be underfoot. He's a cutie though when he's lifting 3 lb weights while I do my weight routine.

    Best of luck with your new prompt and overcoming the stress!

    ReplyDelete