Thursday, January 12, 2017

A Few Things New

The Bachelor is back on, guys! I'm so excited. Although Nick isn't necessarily my favorite of past Bachelors he isn't on my list of least favorites. That title is firmly held between Ben F. and Juan Pablo. They were annoying and rather boring. I've not quite decided where Nick will fall. 

But one of the coolest things that ABC is doing is the Bachelor Fantasy League! Woo! I've got 50 points so far. I didn't read the small print when signing up for it (whoops) but I'm hoping I didn't accidentally sign away my soul. 

On a different note, I've almost written another children's book. This one is about a kitten finding her forever home. 

Also, I've taken a picture for my passport. It's not the best picture since it took me forever to find a place that takes them. Note: not every CVS and Walgreens are set up to do that. I learned this the hard way by not calling ahead. And what I had hoped would take ten minutes ended up taking two hours. 

So now I just need to finish the paperwork and submit that with the funds and I'll be one step closer to a passport. 

Another thing I have done recently is start a new workout regime. It has been brought to me by IdealShape. I'm only on my second day, but I am very sore. Like VERY sore. But it could be worse and I know that. 

A week from today, Leigh comes to town and we are going to see Iliza Shlesinger with Margaret and it is going to be fantastic. I can't wait. 

I know this wasn't a long blog, but a brief update seemed like a good idea.

Until Next Time, 

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment