Friday, January 27, 2017

Fresh Face February

Hello everyone!

So as January is rapidly coming to a close (eek!) and February is approaching. I have the pictures for my passport ready, and I'm working on filling out the paperwork. Although there are a few things I have to figure out before submitting anything, hopefully I'll have everything ready by the end of this next week (like submitted at the Post Office and everything).

Starting on the first of February, I am participating in something I'm calling Fresh Face February. This will be the month that I don't wear makeup.

The reason why I'm doing this is because I've realized makeup is a sort of crutch that I've used. It's a comfort blanket. I don't want to feel the need to rely on something like makeup.

The rules are simple.
I don't wear makeup for my normal day-to-day life, such as work and going out with friends and that sort of thing. There are a few exceptions that I'm giving myself, such as if I go somewhere fancy or get a date (hahaha -- I make myself laugh).

I'm hoping it'll give my face a chance to breathe.

So that's all for now.

If you want to join me in this, feel free to comment below!

Until Next Time,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment