Thursday, February 15, 2018

Progress Report #8

Man, it has been a long while since my last progress report. I actually had to go back and check what the last number was.

A few life things have occurred since my last post. My grandmother (Dad's mom) is out of the hospital. She spent some time here with us but is currently staying with her sister-in-law a few hours away.

Last I heard, they were having a blast.

The point of a progress report is, of course, to report progress.

As I mentioned multiple times recently, my diet and exercise program kind of took a bit of a break. But for about a week now, I've been pretty consistent. And as the weather gets back to normal (I hope), I should be about to stick with it again.

So my weight is at 145 lbs. My measurements are all super close to what they were last time I took measurements.

Chest: 34 in (from 33.5)
Waist: 27.5 in (same)
Belly Button: 29.5 (from 28.5 -- I had just eaten before taking my measurements so I'm sure this would be different, you know on an empty stomach XD)
Glutes: 37.5 (from 36.5)
Right Thigh: 21.5 (from 21)
Right Calf: 14.5 (same)
Right Arm: 10.5 (same -- I'm pretty sure that is exactly the same size it was when I started taking measurements LAST January)

Writing-wise, the Dragon's Thief is coming along promisingly. I just started chapter 10 and am at 27000 words. For The Elemi story, I'm in the midst of chapter 17 with 66000 words.My Bogeyman story is a little over 4000 words and seems remarkably complete. At least for now.

When it comes to sharing the short stories, I'm still trying to work something out that doesn't involve publishing it.

I've stuck with my workouts.

I am almost done paying off my trip to Belize (it's less than three months away, woo!) and I'm almost under 6grand for my Fed Loans. All exciting moments!

So tell me, how are your New Year's Resolutions coming along?

2 comments:

  1. Woot! Sounds like you're doing really well!

    Since I haven't gone back and read your posts, is your goal weight loss or building muscle? Both?

    Wow, so not only are you doing the short story a month, but you're also working on two novels on the side? Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a mixture of both, weight loss and building muscle. Although, I'm nearing the weight loss part and am mostly focusing on muscle.

    Haha, I guess I like to have a lot going on XD

    ReplyDelete