Saturday, December 19, 2020

The Sixth and Seventh Days of Dragons

 I'm sorry that I missed posting yesterday. It was completely unintentional. 

I went to work that morning with the plans of doing the sixth day when I got home, but things came up that kept me from being able to. 

So today I'm granting you a double dose of dragon authors!

Eileen Mueller is the author of the Riders of Fire series and it is wonderful. The first book follows Ezaara after she bonds with queen dragon Zarusha. It reminded me strongly of Anne McCaffrey's Pern books, but with a very clever and creative uniqueness to it. 

The first book is here!

The next author is Jada Fisher. I've read two of her series so far and they are similar to Sarah KL Wilson in that the individual books are short and the series is long. Also the main character of her first series is deaf in one ear. The Brindled Dragon was absolutely fascinating with a nix of interesting characters. And those characters come back in the Rise of the Black Dragon, just not exactly how you'd anticipate in a sequel series! 

The first book is here!

Until tomorrow,

Shelby

P.S. Secrets goes live tomorrow! Well, tonight technically! AND Magic is officially available as a paperback!



No comments:

Post a Comment