Tuesday, December 15, 2020

The Third Dragon of Christmas: Ava Richardson

 On the third day of christmas, the dragon author given is Ava Richardson. 

She is an author that to me is most like Homer and his Odyssey and Iliad. I thought I read once that she was actually multiple authors, but I have no idea. 

The first book I read involved dragons who could shift into people. But she also had a bunch of the classic dragon rider series. I've read all of her books except for the latest series. And I plan to continue reading her books. 

Some of them are a bit predictable but all of them are enjoyable. I've yet to read one that bored me. And i intend to continue reading each and every book written under this name. 

Not my picture. I googled Christmas Dragons and found this one.
I love all of her books, no matter which ones I could predict the plot twists or not. 
And I will continue reading her books.

You can find her books here!


No comments:

Post a Comment