Monday, February 1, 2016

Progress Report #1

Although it has only been a week since my last update, it feels like it has been forever. It's probably because the past couple of days have been so busy and 11 of this last weekends 48 hours were spent in my car.

Any way, today's post isn't terribly long or complicated. Basically, it's some statistics that "help" determine if I'm making any progress.

Since part of my journey is to become physically healthy, I have been working on my diet and I've been exercising.

My current weight is: 153.4 lbs. That means I have lost nearly 10 pounds this month.

For running, I've been doing the Couch to 5k thing to help me learn to enjoy running (which has so far failed, I still hate running). The app that I've been using is Zen Labs Fitness c25K - 5K Running Trainer, which is pretty nice. It works with my phone's music. It dings whenever I switch from running to walking and vice versa. When I get a certain percentage done with the program, it unlocks free stuff which is always fun. I've been stuck on the last day of the second week for about three weeks now, because I have been having issues pushing through the last running segment, but I think I'm finally going to be able to move on.

This month I will be adding to my work out regimen which until today has solely consisted of running. At some point I will post pictures of progress, but that's not yet.

Where writing is concerned with my current WIP, I have got 31,000 words written technically 30,894. Which is about 28,000 more than when I started this blog, so that is nice.

See you next week,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment